Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mans need for shelter







 While hunting in the snowy woods yesterday- we came across two structures. I found it interesting- Mans need to create comfort. Truthfully, It was probably my frame of mind. I have been reading a book with my daughter called The Hunger Games. Its a book about a young girls survival - its a great read and also a movie coming out this month- you should check out the trailer - With that said, we have had a lot of conversation about how comfortable our lives are. For me as a designer, I am always looking to make life easier and more comfortable through my designs. I was tickled to see these attempts at comfort in the middle of the woods yesterday- Check it out-





 This Tee- Pee was never finished and was really on its way to being quite nice.......


Tables  chairs even a wood stove all brought in to the woods for the creature comforts of home- I was amused - I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment